Dimensions : 23x7x7cm
Weight : 2kg
Color : Black
Material : Rubber
The Hexagonal Dumbbell: A MUST For Muscular Strengthening!
The hexagonal rubber dumbbell is the basic accessory for all fitness enthusiasts. It's the ideal accessory for strengthening your body in a versatile way. You can use it to work your chest, shoulders, back or even your legs with exercises like squats. With this accessory, you can improve your strength, power and endurance while targeting the muscles you want to develop. Whatever your level of fitness, the hexagonal dumbbell is a great ally for effective and varied workouts.
Dumbbells With Excellent Grip
- Optimum ergonomics: The knurled, ergonomic dumbbell handle ensures a comfortable, secure grip. So you can concentrate on your exercises without worrying about fatigue or unpleasant slipping.
- Anti-roll design: The unique hexagonal shape of these dumbbells prevents any rolling on the floor, reducing the risk of injury caused by weights accidentally rolling on the floor. This can also be useful when performing exercises such as dumbbell push-ups, lunges or burpees with weights.
- Protective coating: The rubber coating on the weights offers double protection. It protects your floor from potential damage when you set the dumbbells, and helps reduce noise. It keeps you focused on your workout, without disturbing others.
- Exceptional durability: Made from a single block of chrome-plated steel, these dumbbells are designed to withstand the intensity and repetition of the most demanding workouts.
- Wide range of weights: With 28 different weights from 1 kg to 50 kg, GladiatorFit offers you unrivalled variety to personalize your training to your needs and level. Build a collection of dumbbells to maximize your progress and challenge your limits.
Barbells: Stability, Control and Safety
Its unique hexagonal shape guarantees exceptional stability, considerably reducing the risk of the dumbbell slipping and, consequently, the risk of injury. Ergonomic handles offer optimum grip, increasing control of the dumbbell during training. What's more, the rubber coatings on the ends protect the floor from scratches and reduce noise during lifting exercises, making it an excellent choice!
No reviews found